Gunbot.net – a great ammo search tool

As someone who has been a passive observer to the current ammo market, my shooting hobby hasn’t really been disrupted. I did get my dad to join my winter pistol league and experiencing the ammo search through him has been very eye opening to the extent of the drought. Helping my father locate enough 9mm to compete in our modest round count league has been rough to say the least. I’m sure I don’t need to explain it as you’ve experienced it yourself.

Luckily, we have the internet and gun owners who are much smarter than I. One such individual has created GunBot.net which is a super slick ammo finder.

I hope it proves as useful to you as it did for me. Feel free to share any tools or sites you use to find ammo.

4 thoughts on “Gunbot.net – a great ammo search tool”

  1. I’ve been using the standard version Gunbot.net and the PAID email version for the last few days. I can tell you unequivocally… do NOT pay for the service!!! After 30+ email notices with the $20 paid service, it has never worked once. I have extremely fast business cable internet speed. I have tried emails with yahoo, gmail and yahoo. It has a heavy spam filter timing. Every time I had an email notice to either Yahoo or Gmail at my desk and cell, I clicked and found the listings SOLD OUT 80% of the time. The other 20% the ammo website could not function properly with checkout or was so slow, it became futile. Let’s just say way too many people in the United States are using this program or something similar to pounce. Remember, these sites will let you take inventory into the cart, but whoever checks out first gets the goods. I have an automated extension which allows me to automatically insert all my personal and financial information for checkout. Takes less than 5 seconds to checkout. No luck. Always Sold Out. Gunbot.net is worthless.

  2. I think the main reason you’re having issues with GunBot is the email addresses you’re using.

    Try using an address that is not from a free service. Your ISP should give you one with your account. Those email servers will be much faster in getting you the email alert.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *